Diagnostics and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, primary and secondary prophylaxis are the main directions of work of cardiology department.
Highly qualified specialists provide help to patients with coronary heart disease, arterial hypertension, arrhythmias and other diseases using all equipment which is available in Centre.
Cardiologic department provides diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation of patients with cardiovascular diseases:
- ischаemic heart disease, myocardial infarction, angina. There is а possibility to provide wide spectrum of endovascular procedures (angioplasty, stenting);
- arterial hypertension, including variants resistant to previous medical treatment;
- complex arrhythmia and disorder of electrical conduction, with possibility of pacemaker implantation and providing of radiofrequency ablation of arrhythmic substrate;
- cardiac insufficiency of high functional class;
- inflammatory heart diseases;
- selection, observation and treatment of patients who need cardiosurgery treatment, including valve correction.
On an out-patient basis rehabilitation of patients with cardiovascular diseases is provided for further normalization of the functional condition, using all possibilities of rehabilitation department.