Republic clinical medical center provides next variants of endoscopic examination:
- Bronchial tubes examination. Indispensable method of bronchitis, pneumonia and lung cancer diagnostics. If needed biopsy may be taken, material for cytological tests is taken.
- Esophagus examination. Indicated to diagnose different variants of inflammatory diseases, ulcerous and erosion lesions, detection of benign tumors and oncopathology. Simultaneously treatment procedures and biopsy can be held.
- Stomach examination. While this procedure is made mucous membrane of esophagus, stomach and duodenum are inspected. The main purpose is to detect inflammation diseases, ulcerous and erosion lesions and neoplasms. There is a possibility of simultaneous biopsy during this examination and extraction of polyps in esophagus, stomach and duodenum.
- Examination of bile and pancreatic ducts. Indication for this examination is mechanical jaundice, reasons of which is important to know to prescribe correct treatment.
- Examination of duodenum. Is effective to detect diseases on early stages, because there is a possibility to take biopsy including H. pylori identification. Besides, using different methods if needed polyps can be extracted.
- Examination of small intestine. Can be held on an outpatient (if narcosis is not needed) or inpatient basis. With the use of this method bleedings, tumors, pathological disorders of small intestine can be detected. If there is indications tumors can be extracted and hemorrhage suppressed.
- Examination of large intestine. Using up-to-date equipment, mucous membrane of large intestine and terminal part of ileum can be examined to detect diseases and tumors. If needed biopsy is taken and polyps are extracted.
- Endoscopic ultrasonic investigation of gastrointestinal organs. It’s indicated for diagnostics of diseases of gastrointestinal organs, investigation of tumor development and metastasis spread. If needed, fine-needle puncture of tumors of gastrointestinal system and pancreas under endosonography control can be provided.
- Extraction of benignant tumors of gastrointestinal tract. This variant of treatment is provided by different methods, which are chosen individually.
Endoscopic examinations can be provided both on an outpatient and inpatient basis.
If that is indicated narcosis can be provided and in that case a patient will be observed by anesthesiologist.