Specialists of functional diagnostics department provide next types of examinations:
- Electrocardiography is recommended to avoid risk of cardiac disease onset, to control condition of patient, also in case of disease decompensation or appearance of cardialgia, dyspnea, arrhythmias.
- Stress tests are made to examine condition of coronary arteries and cardio-vascular system reaction to stress, which cannot be registered at rest.
- Echocardiography The main indications for this examination are chest pain, murmurs, arrhythmias, rapid fatigue, dyspnea, edema and others. Using this method a doctor can make full assessment of patient’s heart condition.
- Transesophageal echo This method of examination gives full resolution in heart visualization and detects thrombus, tumors in heart chambers and other disorders.
- Ultrasound examination of brachiocephalic vessels Indications for this examination are suspicion of stenosis, atherosclerotic lesion, vessels abnormalities, pathology of vessels trend (including pathology connected with spinal osteochondrosis) and others.
- Ultrasound examination of arteries of lower extremities and upper limbs examination of arteries and veins made in time can help to prevent such diseases as atherosclerosis, arterial thrombosis and others.
- Ergospirometry This method of functional diagnostics is widely used in sport and rehabilitation medicine, cardiology, pulmonology, cardiac surgery, thoracic and general surgery.
- 24-hour ECG and blood pressure monitoring, bifunctional 12-channel monitoring of ECG and blood pressure Indications for this examination are loss of consciousness, heartbeating, dizziness, estimation of efficiency of antiarrhythmic treatment, circulatory inefficiency of heart.
- Examination of respiratory function This examination makes it possible to determine reasons of lung diseases, helps to choose correct variant of treatment and estimate its efficacy.
- Electroencephalography This examination is used to be the main one for epilepsies diagnostics and some other brain pathologies.
- Electroneirimiography (this examination is temporarily not provided) is the most informative method of diagnostics of polyneuritis, mononeuritis, polyneuropathy and other diseases, which include lesion of peripheral nerves.
- Vestibulo- and stabilometric tests detect disorders of balancing and gate, find out reasons of dizziness.