There is a number of disorders that are intrinsic to the female body. Before everything else, these involve women’s reproductive system disorders. Gynecological disorders may affect both very young women and women of more advanced ages.
Women’s health care services are provided by the Women’s Health Department.
THE CAPABILITIES OF THE WOMEN’S HEALTH DEPARTMENT
We offer a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures that employ the most advanced equipment and technological solutions:
- Obstetric-gynecologic counseling
- Endometriosis counseling
- Diagnosis of gynecological disorders
- Ultrasonic diagnostics with the use of color power Doppler stations.
- Implantation and removal of IUD with ultrasonic monitoring.
- Diagnostics and treatment of uterine neck pathologies.
- Diagnostics and treatment of sexually transmitted infections.
- Cytological studies.
- Diagnostics and treatment of menstrual cycle irregularities, infertility, habitual miscarriage, and climacteric pathologies including postmenopausal osteoporosis.
- Treatment of gynecological diseases
Our friendly and caring experienced specialists will make your visit to the Women’s Health Department very comfortable.