The Center has four Outpatient departments (the Women’s Counseling Center, the Uterine Neck Pathology Office, the Ultrasonic Diagnostics Office and the Mammology Office) that employ highly skilled staff including an Assistant Professor of Medicine and four specialists of the higher Qualification Grade.
INDICATIONS TO OUTPATIENT GYNECOLOGY TREATMENT
- Menstrual function disorders;
- Abnormal menopause;
- Inflammatory gynecological diseases;
- Uterine fibromyomas.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE OUTPATIENT GYNECOLOGY TREATMENT AT THE RCMC
Our medical service specialists have an extensive hands-on experience at the leading clinics of our country, they completed internship programs at major medical centers of Russia, France and Germany, and have mastered all the outpatient surgery intervention techniques. Each year, we provide outpatient care to more than 10 thousand women. Our Women’s Health Clinic offers services in all the spheres: conservative gynecology, mammology, gynecological endocrinology, and remedial treatment and rehabilitation.
PREPARING FOR THERAPEUTIC PROCEDURES AND MANIPULATIONS
In each case, we offer individual instructions on the preparation to therapeutic procedures.
HOW TO GET AN APPOINTMENT WITH A GYNECOLOGIST AT THE RCMC
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment
- Conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)
- Come to the consultation on time.