The first thing you should do when you get sick – make tab tests. They reflect the condition of inner organs and identify signs of inflammation if there is any. Using this information, a diagnosis can be ensured, treatment can be prescribed, or other variants of diagnostics can be recommended.
We provide a wide spectrum of laboratory tests in different areas of medicine:
- General tests of blood, urine, faeces, spinal fluid, phlegm, effusion
- Biochemical blood and urine test
- Hormone tests
- Examination of an acid-base balance
- Examination of genito-urinary secretion
- Examination of prostate fluid
- Examination of hemostasis system
- Coagulation blood test
- Bacteriological examinations
Several diagnostic programs are provided:
- Prophylaxis program (general tests of blood and urine, biochemical blood test, prostatic specific antigen and testosterone (male), prolactin, flora smear (female);
- Specific diagnostic program (examination in different areas – cardio risks, diabetic tests, oncological search, coagulogram, diagnostisc of anemia, osteoporosis, planning of pregnancy, liver and kidney diseases, thyroid gland pathology and others).
Screening and diagnostic programs can also include consultations of medical specialists, endoscopic examination, ultrasonic investigation and functional diagnostics.