Clinical researches clearly proved that sleep deprivation can reduce the quality of life and cause the development of arterial hypertension, arrhythmias, stroke, diabetes type 2, metabolic syndrome with increasing weight.
On the base of a neurological department a somnology chamber is functioning. This chamber is fitted with modern diagnostic and treatment equipment of world’s leading producers.
In sleeping laboratory we provide polysomnographic test with further examination in our Centre (depends on diagnosed pathology) and develop treatment program.
We offer different treatment programs in somnology laboratory including a consultation of somnologist:
- Diagnostic and selection of treatment of sleep deprivation
- Selection of the treatment of respiratory disorders related to sleep deprivation
- Program of complex diagnostics №1 (basic) “Basic examination in suspicion of obstructive sleep apnea”
- Program of complex diagnostics №2 “Diagnostic of sleep deprivation and general condition of the body”
- Program of complex diagnostics №3 “Extended diagnostic of sleep deprivation, respiratory disorder and cardiovascular pathology”
- Program of complex diagnostics №4 “Extended diagnostic of sleep deprivation, respiratory disorder and cerebrovascular pathology”
- Program of complex diagnostics №5 “Extended diagnostic of sleep and optic disorders”
- Program of complex diagnostics №6 “Extended examination for insomnia diagnostic”
While providing diagnostic and treatment examinations patient stays in a comfortable single chamber.