Our team of medical professionals develops an individual rehabilitation program for each patient taking into consideration the individual structural particularities of the patient's body, the degree of impairment of spinal disks, and the specific section of the spine affected by the disorder.
INDICATIONS FOR REHABILITATION
- vertebral osteochondrosis;
- vertebral disc hernia;
- diskogenic radiculitis;
- chronic back pains;
- recovery following a spinal column operation.
POST-SPINE DISORDER REHABILITATION AT THE RCMC
- physical therapy (electro-, photo- and magnetothreapy, ultrasonic treatment, vacuum- and pneumotherapy, hydrotherapy and massage);
- manipulative therapy;
- fractional mechanical traction (including underwater traction);
- low-energy shock therapy;
- hydrokinesitherapy (with the use of water exercisers);
- physical rehabilitation under the guidance of experienced specialists, optional exercise sessions at modern exercisers (Kinesis, Keiser, H/P/Cosmos, etc.);
- reflex therapy, pharmacopuncture and carboxytherapy;
- Kinesion Taping;
- psychological counseling in cases of prolonged chronic pain syndrome, aimed at the optimization of the therapeutic process.
All the above procedures are focused on tackling the following problems:
- Recovery of spinal mobility;
- Restoration of normal blood flow in back muscles and the spinal cord.
- Removal of compression and regeneration of injured vertebral disks.
- Improvement of lymph drainage in the spinal area to remove edemas.
- Alleviation of pain to improve quality of life.
- acute pains;
- oncological diseases.
- Elevated body temperature of the patient;