The full range of surgical procedures on the abdominal organs, including the cancer pathology, using modern minimally invasive surgery.
Main surgical directions:
Robotically-assisted surgery or robotic surgery allows doctors to perform many types of complex procedures with more precision, flexibility and control than is possible with conventional techniques.
- Colorectal surgery
- Gastric surgery
- Retroperitoneum space tumors
- Biopcies under ultrasound navigation
- Laparoscopic transabdominal preperitoneal patch plasty (TAPP), extraperitoneal patch plasty (TEP),
- Robotically-assisted hernia surgery
- Endovenous laser treatment can treat larger varicose veins in the legs.
Low invasine surgery using laser and endoscopic technologies
Bariatric, metabolic, and diabetes surgery
Endoscopic gastric bypass and gastric sleeve surgery
Traumatology and Orthopedics
Low invasive technologies and arthroscopic surgery for different joint pathology
All types of surgery on the chest organs, including the heart, lungs, esophagus, and trachea with different pathology.