Kidney and suprarenal gland neoplasms and kidney prolapses require the application of surgical therapy.
INDICATIONS FOR SURGICAL INTERVENTION
- acute pains;
- rotation of a kidney about itself;
- descent of a kidney to the pelvic area;
- suprarenal gland pathologies accompanied by accelerated hormone synthesis;
- neoplasms in the kidneys and suprarenal glands;
OPERATIVE TREATMENT OF KIDNEY AND SUPRARENAL GLAND DISORDERS PERFORMED AT THE RCMC
SI “Republican Clinical Medical Center” performs surgical treatment of benign and malignant neoplasms and other disorders of kidneys and suprarenal glands. We use minimally invasive techniques (laparoscopic surgery) mainly.
- general grave condition of the patient;
- blood clotting abnormalities;
- abscesses of any localization.
HOW TO GET OPERATIVE TREATMENT OF KIDNEY AND SUPRARENAL GLAND DISORDERS AT THE RCMC
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment for a consultation with the head of the urological department
- Come to the consultation on time.
- On the day of the procedure conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry.
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)