The Urology Department of SI “Republican Clinical Medical Center” performs reparative urologic operations that may involve elements of both genito-urinary organ surgery, and plastic, gynecologic, proctologic, orthopedic, vascular and abdominal surgery.
INDICATIONS TO REPARATIVE OPERATION
Reparative operations on urinary system organs are performed in cases of congenital pathologies, urinary stone disease complications, strictures following radiation therapy and in other cases of abnormal urodynamics (natural efflux of urine).
REPARATIVE UROLOGIC OPERATIONS PERFORMED AT THE RCMC
To perform reparative operations on the urinary system, we use high-accuracy equipment that guarantees delicate handling of tissues and enables us to employ complex tissue transplantation techniques. We also use the implantation or prosthetic surgery capabilities extensively.
- Acute inflammatory processes in the genito-urinary system;
- Abscesses of any localization.
PREPARATION FOR SURGERY INTERVENTION
- Laboratory tests: complete and biochemical blood assay, general urine test, blood coagulation test.
- Radiological studies: X-ray fluorogrpaphy;
- The consulting physician may appoint additional examinations.
- Additional preparation of the patient is carried out at the inpatient facilities of the RCMC one day before the operation.
HOW TO GET REPARATIVE SURGERY AT THE RCMC
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment for a consultation with the head of the urological department
- Come to the consultation on time.
- On the day of the procedure conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry.
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)