Recovery of pelvic organ functions in cases of prolapse is only possible by reversing them to their original physiological position by strengthening connective pelvic tissues.
INDICATIONS FOR SURGICAL INTERVENTION
The indication to surgical treatment is symptomatically pronounced stage II to IV prolapse.
SURGICAL TREATMENT OF DESCENT AND PROLAPSE OF GEITAL ORGANS PERFORMED AT THE RCMC
The Department employs various techniques of surgical treatment of pelvic floor weakness, prolapse of pelvic organs and their functional disorders with the use of the patient's own tissues.
The selection of the surgical procedure type for female patients affected by prolapse or descent of genitalia is determined by:
- the degree of descent of internal genital organs;
- presence of a concomitant gynecological pathology, and its nature;
- the potential for and the necessity to preserve or recover reproductive performance or menstrual function;
- particularities of colon function and rectum sphincter function;
- advanced age of the patient;
- concomitant extragenital pathologies;
- the degree of risk of the surgical intervention and anesthetic support.
There are no absolute contraindications.
HOW TO GET SURGICAL TREATMENT OF DESCENT AND PROLAPSE OF GEITAL ORGANS AT THE RCMC
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment for a consultation
- Come to the consultation on time.
- On the day of the procedure conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry.
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)