Excision of a tumor before any regional and distant metastases have developed ensures permanent recovery of the majority of patients.
INDICATIONS FOR SURGICAL INTERVENTION
- early stages of cancer;
- advanced stages of cancer (palliative surgery is performed to create favorable conditions for chemotherapy).
GYNECOLOGICAL ONCOLOGY SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE RCMC
The Operative Gynecology Department offers a comprehensive range of radical surgical interventions to female patients that do not require previous radiation therapy.
There are certain strict contraindications, thus the question of the operation's advisability is decided on an individual basis.
HOW TO GET GYNECOLOGICAL ONCOLOGY SERVICES AT THE RCMC
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment for a consultation with the head of the gynecological department Kazakevich A.I.
- Come to the consultation on time.
- On the day of the procedure conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry.
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)