A timely visit to an orthopedic traumatologist may help prevent further development of locomotor apparatus disorders, as well as facilitate recovery of functions of the affected organs.
INDICATIONS TO SEEKING AN ORTHOPEDIC TRAUMATOLOGIST'S SERVICES
- acute pain following a shock injury, sudden move or fall, which intensifies when making even slight moves or pressing it;
- painful sensations, joints stiffness or discomfort;
- soft tissue or muscle edema;
- limb crepitus.
OUTPATIENT SERVICES OF THE ORTHOPEDIC TRAUMATOLOGIST OF THE RCMC
The Orthopedic traumatologist of the SI “Republican Clinical Medical Center” provides the following medical services to outpatients:
- Diagnostics and treatment of locomotor apparatus traumas;
- Orthopedic services: diagnostics, treatment and selection of methods of disorder prevention including both congenital and acquired locomotor apparatus deformations, and planned treatment of diseases.
HOW TO GET ORTHOPEDIC TRAUMATOLOGIST'S SERVICES AT THE RCMC
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment
- Conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)
- Come to the consultation on time.