The SI “Republican Clinical Medical Center” has a Surgery Office which offers outpatient surgical services.
INDICATIONS TO SEEKING A SURGEON'S SERVICES
- inflammatory processes and soft tissue neoplasms;
- burns, cold injuries and open wounds;
- mortification, skin ulcer, perforations, fistulas, etc.
OUTPATIENT SURGERY SERVICES PROVIDED BY RCMC
Specialists of the Center's Surgery Office offer counseling and management of patients affected by hernia of various localization, soft tissue pathologies and neoplasms, ingrown nails, etc. A surgeon will perform an examination of the patient, and may appoint further tests. Following the results of the tests, the specialist will either administer treatment or refer the patient to be placed at the Inpatient Facilities for a subsequent operation.
PREPARING FOR A VISIT TO A SURGEON
HOW CAN I USE THE SERVICES OF A SURGEON AT THE RCMC?You do not need a referral to visit the Surgery Office. All you have to do is:
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment
- Conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry office
- Pay the bill at the cash desk of the RCMC or through the ERIP
- Come to the appointment on time.