Staged recovery from motor function impairment caused by locomotor apparatus traumas and after orthopedical operations with optional hospitalization at the Surgery Department for 7, 14 or 21 days.
INDICATIONS FOR LOCOMOTOR APPARATUS REHABILITATION
- fractures, limb and spine injuries;
- joint prosthetics and correction operations;
- early mobilization of patients.
LOCOMOTOR APPARATUS REHABILITATION SERVICES PROVIDED AT THE RCMC
- Broad physical rehabilitation capabilities. Recovery following limb fractures, spine injuries, joint prosthetics, correction of hallux valgus and capsular joint ligamentous apparatus of deformations. Individual sessions supervised by experienced highly skilled specialists.
- Services of mechanical therapy and functional exercises at our high-end equipment
- Early patient verticalization with the use of an advanced verticalization system which features a robotic orthopedic device, tilt table Erigo Pro (Hocoma, Switzerland), and at the treadmill which features weight reduction functionality: H/P/COSMOS Robowalk expander (HPCOSMOS, Germany).
- Motor and coordination function development at exercisers that feature biofeedback function -- Amadeo, Tymo, Pablo (Tyromotion GmbH, Austria).
- Passive recovery of movement range of major joints with the use of Kinetec (France) rehabilitation exercisers.
- Exercise sessions at Keiser pneumatic exercisers and Kinesis rehabilitation exercise stations that enable multi-planar movements in the presence of a uniform resistance.
- Recovery of fine motor skills with the use of occupational therapy techniques.
- Sessions at the vibration platform to normalize muscle tone and stimulate lymph and blood flow.
- Kinesio Taping sessions to normalize muscle tone and optimize the process of motor function recovery.
- A comprehensive range of physiotherapy procedures including electrical myostimulation and massage.
- Hydrokinesitherapy (remedial gymnastics performed in a pool). The Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy Department’s water pool is equipped with a special lifting device to ensure comfort and safety of physically challenged patients, as well as with water exercise stations.
- Reflex therapy.
General grave condition of the patient.
HOW CAN I UNDERGO LOCOMOTOR APPARATUS REHABILITATION AT THE RCMC?
In order to use the Center’s rehabilitation capabilities, you need to have a referral of your consulting physician for locomotor apparatus rehabilitation.
Hospitalization to the Surgery Department to undergo rehabilitation is possible after the approval of Head of the Department Yury Viktorovich Butra.